A few weeks ago on one of the podcasts, Tim and I mentioned that we would be running a contest here at the website. Well, the day has come. We were due for a contest so here are the glorious details:
- Each day for the next two weeks, will feature a challenge.
- Each day's challenge will have a varying degree of difficulty of 1, 3, or 5 points.
- The more intensive the challenge, the more points that you would receive upon the challenge's completion.
- At the end of the two weeks, whomever has the most accrued points, wins.
- In the event that more than one person has the most number of points at the conclusion of the two weeks, there will be a tie-breaker. (Tim and I will discuss this and come up with some reasonable conclusion.)
By now you're probably wondering what it is that you would be competing for. Here it is -- an autographed Jared Cowen Spokane Chiefs Jersey T-shirt. (The size of the shirt is a large.)